- Enterprise Architect
- 300,000 Users 1 Story
Enterprise Architect 10
Version 10 is a significant milestone with hundreds of enhancements, new features, refinements and capabilities all designed to extend the modeling power, ease of use and standards compliance Enterprise Architect has championed over the last decade.
We encourage you to take a look and discover for yourself how Enterprise Architect 10 will revitalize and empower your models, designs, software, systems and business processes. Read More...
Unique in its ability to pull together
complex domains and create a single, accessible, unified
vision. Combines high end tools, a commitment
to open standards, accessible pricing
and online availability.
In domains such as health, utilities and astronomy to defence, global retail, banking and many more, Enterprise Architect has the proven ability to capture and control complexity and to play a trusted and pivotal role in delivering sound and high quality solutions.
Tool of Choice
The tool of choice for thousands of organizations,
government bodies and standards organizations worldwide.
The capability and effectiveness of
Enterprise Architect is demonstrated over and over again.
A Full Lifecycle Tool Suite
Based on open standards like UML, BPMN and SysML. Supporting enterprise architecture frameworks like TOGAF and UPDM. Integrated custom tools to analyze and visualize running software. Advanced simulation, testing tools, team based repositories, version control and more.
Capable of managing requirements, strategic models, analysis and process models. Develop and visualize software. Test and verify correct behavior. Simulate processes. Set and manage test points. Debug and inspect executing software.
Able to dynamically simulate behavior and state models. Confirm process design. Specify triggers, events, constraints and more. Watch the wheels turn! Specify complex and large structural systems. Create and debug embedded solutions. Build custom domain specific solutions. Build your own domain specific modeling tools!
Award Winning Tools
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect has won numerous accolades since its release in 2000. Including three consecutive SD Times 100 awards as well as multiple Visual Studio Magazine and Jolt awards. Download the trial version today to see what all the excitement is about!
A truly global, multi-award winning platform that has been translated into many languages (including Chinese, Japanese, German and Spanish) and is the preference of international governments, global and local industries, and individuals alike. Read More...
Spanning 130 countries serviced locally by 160 partners around the world, the Enterprise Architect user base is rapidly growing and is currently at 300,000 licensed users. Read More...
Major Supported Standards
Join the Community
The Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Community provides a rich repository of success stories and resources contributed by the thousands of members and visitors. Visit the community Today!
Achieve consistent results in the planning and management of your projects - manage complexity and trace from high level requirements to system delivery. Supported technologies include: Mind Mapping, Strategic Modeling, BPMN, TOGAF, the Zachman Framework and Eriksson-Penker Extensions.
Create accurate and complete systems. Support for over 10 programming languages, full lifecycle modeling and code generation. Visualize legacy applications. Record program execution and generate sequence diagrams. Debug and build. Complete testing framework based on xUnit and programming by contract philosophies.
For systems and software development professionals working on real-time, embedded and systems solutions. Leverage the power of technologies including UML, UPDM, SysML, DDS and Hardware Description Languages. Support for generating functional source code for State Machines as well as simulation of SysML constraint models.
Sparx Systems is committed to realizing the potential of model-driven development based on open standards and is trusted by leading standards bodies to develop and maintain their standards. Enterprise Architect has proven to be the ideal tool for defining a wide range of UML based standards that define the structure of information within a particular domain.
Some developing standards that Sparx Systems and Enterprise Architect are intimately involved in include:
IEC (TC 56 & 57)
... Enterprise Architect has always been and still is our modeling tool of choice.
- Sander Hoogendoorn
Capgemini Technology Services»
To be honest, EA is a fantastic product... the price you charge is way below what it is worth!
- Matt Ellis
I love this tool. I've been more productive within the first 30 minutes of installing than I ever have with Visio.
- Phil Boyd
Sr. Sys. Consultant»
I've used Enterprise Architect for years, and recommend it to my clients considering for UML modeling tools.
- Keith McMillan
EA lets you describe the parts and pieces of what you want to build, and how they are interrelated.
- Davide Marney
I bought EA a few weeks ago after looking around for a UML tool and EA seemed to have it all - great functionality, rock bottom price.
- Peter M Jones
I would have to say that EA has one of the most comprehensive and exhaustive feature sets of any UML lifecycle tool at any price. The performance is fast and everything is conveniently located in a single interface.
- Greg Hoover
Cephas Consulting Corp
Frank is the President of Cephas Consulting Corp. and has years of experience working with Enterprise Architect and applying Model Driven Architecture.
Features at a glance
- UML 2.4.1 based modeling
- All 14 UML 2.x diagrams
- Highly scalable repository
- Team based modeling
- Fast and intuitive interface
- Stable and proven tools
- Affordable. Fast download and install
- Numerous technology extensions
- BPMN, SysML, DDS
- TOGAF, Zachman Framework and UPDM
- Archimate, ArcGIS
- Version control
- Baselines, auditing and differencing
- Simulation of Activity, State Machines and Sequence diagrams
- Hand drawn and whiteboard modes for wire framing and draft diagrams
- Rich API for building extensions
- Requirements Management
- Full lifecycle Traceability matrix
- Trace from requirements to delivery
- Mind Mapping and Strategic Modeling
- Alternate list based element editing
- Process diagrams and simulation
- Business Rules composer
- Engineer Databases in 9+ formats
- Design and Import Database Schema
- Engineer Code in 10+ languages
- C++/C, Java, .NET, PHP, ADA, GCC
- Record and visually analyse executing applications
- Profile native windows applications
- Close integration between model and code
- Model based intellisense code editor
- Build, debug and verify applications
- Reverse Engineer Java and .NET binaries
- Executable language for specifying Web Service Interactions (BPEL)
- User Interface Design profile
- Visualize and engineer XSD and WSDL
- Domain Specific modeling tools
- Integrate with Visual Studio, Eclipse
- SysML Parametric model simulation
- Real-time, HDL Code Engineering and Profiles
- State Machine, State Chart and State Table editing
- Executable code generation from behavioral models
- Math support built into Script Engines
- ADA 2005 code engineering
- SoaML, SOMF technology integration and MOF generation
- Scalable, Team-based Repository
- Transform model fragments and elements from one domain to another
- Model Auditing and change tracking for team environments
- Model Baseline differencing, merging and rollback
- Subversion, MS SCC, TFS and CVS version control integration
- Manage change with role based security
- Team based review of model elements and discussion points
- Extend the UML to build models in custom domains
- Editable, script based shapes
- Fast loading of HUGE models
- XMI based import and export
- Track Resources and Work assignments
- Manage Maintenance
- Track Testing and quality
- WYSIWYG report template editor (RTF)
- Save reports and diagrams directly to PDF
- Web based reporting (HTML)
- Highly scalable DBMS repository
- Most DBMS vendors supported
- Automated license management
- Floating licenses and server available
- Assign resources and tasks
- Gantt charts
- Model based mail and perspectives
- Much more...
- View the full list of features