- Version Control facilities are available in the Professional, Corporate, Unified and Ultimate Editions of Enterprise Architect.
- A team needs to provide their own Version Control Server and Client that are compatible versions.
- Sparx Systems strongly urge you not to manipulate Version Controlled Package files outside of Enterprise Architect; it is possible to leave the Package files in a state that Enterprise Architect cannot recognize
- Database replication should not be combined with Version Controlled Packages
- If the Packages under Version Control contain any alternative images and those images are subject to frequent change, you can set the 'Export alternate images' option on the 'Preferences' dialog to export the images to the Version Control repository when you check in the Packages; if the images are not subject to frequent change, do not select this option and instead use 'Export/Import Reference Data' to manage alternative images