View the Audits
As an Administrator or Librarian you can view the changes that have been made to the items in the repository. The changes that are recorded depend on three main settings:
- Import and Reverse Engineering options - allow you to specify whether these bulk items should be recorded in the audit log
- Auditing Level - You can specify the extent of the information recorded
- Auditing Options - You can specify which elements will be audited
There are two different views of the changes that are available to you as follows:
- The Audit View - a fully featured window that allows you to navigate through the changes and change the display
- The System Output window - a textual display that changes as the element context changes.