Business Abstraction has been Sparx Systems' partner since 2004. We have strong presence in Canberra and Sydney, have unique experience in Government as well as vast portfolio of projects in the private sector. We deliver significant improvement to practices of our many clients through the combination of:
- Sound, to the details, Enterprise Architect knowledge
- Superior, mentor-grade skills in Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture and Business Architecture/Analysis
- Detailed knowledge of recognised methodologies, their underlying logic, combined with proven ability to adapt, modify and merge methodologies to customers' needs
- Training and mentoring skills allowing us enable our clients staff to do most of the work themselves
- Specific experience in combining Enterprise Architect modelling with Agile methods.
You can trust Business Abstraction to deliver capabilities to deliver to your objectives within your constraints, with people and culture you have.
CC and C solutions
CC and C solutions (CC&C) is a boutique EA (Enterprise Architecture) consultancy, training and implementation organisation, headquartered in Sydney Australia. Having been a regional partner for The Open Group (www.opengroup.org) for over 5 years, and actively participating in all EA projects globally, CC&C has an ongoing and close relationship with TOGAF® (The Open Group Architecture Framework) with development and implementation internationally for fortune 500 multinational clients to create a strong process based EA foundation, which helps in standardisation, integration and rationalisation of multiple and divergent businesses globally.
- Total Enterprise Architect implementation services using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture training courses / implementation workshops/ hand-holding using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Selection of the right architectural methodology and implementation using Linking between vertical industry architecture services ( Health/Telco/Retail etc.) and cross industry architectural frameworks using Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- Strategic consultation for setting up Enterprise Architecture practice
- Helping organization to create roadmap for adoption of Emerging Technology or business transformation
- Selection of the right architectural methodology and architectural tools
- Specialised cross-industry architecture services
- Selection of Architects / Provision of architectural resources
Manager, Global Business Services
Phone: + 61 481352160
Trac-Car aims to deploy distributed telemetry technologies by building technology models to supply a governance framework. This framework enables definition and knowledge management of business and technology services, based on standard technologies.
Trac-Car can provide technology deployment models referencing industry standard models such as the Utilities CIM and the Telecommunications eTOM models.
Service delivery is documented as Requirements Models, Business Process Models, Application and Technology Domain Models, Entity and Metadata Models, Component and Deployment Models using Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architecture modelling technology.
The trans enterprise models provide governance and knowledge management of technology projects.
Metadata databases are provided as Relational Database Management Systems in major database technologies.
Model HTML and RTF documents can be referenced by enterprise content and knowledge management systems.Trac-Car provides models for the following activities:
- Business and technology modelling
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic programme planning exercises, conducted in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Pilot implementation of technology
- Full technology deployment management
UK: +44 208 1339249
Australia: +61 730401637
PO Box 113, Evans Head
NSW, Australia 2473
Country(s) of Operation: UK and Australia
Zicomi Systems has been working with Enterprise Architect for 14 years and has trained thousands of students from business and technical disciplines and is a recognised leader in modelling business and software systems.
Consultants at Zicomi Systems are qualified practitioners and will work with you to harness the power of Enterprise Architect to make:
- projects a success
- reduce costs
- mitigate risk
- ensure compliance
Zicomi consultants are able to perform a wide range of tasks including:
- Implementation and repository setup with team collaboration features
- Workshop facilitation for management, stakeholders, architects, analysts, designers
- Reviews, audits, recommendations and compliance
- Agile and formal processes
- Modelling business and software systems
- Languages include: UML, BPMN, SysML, Archimate, GML, ArcGIS
- Business process modelling
- Requirements and use case modelling
- System integration modelling
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Information and data modelling
- Documentation and publishing
- Programmatic Extensions
Zicomi provides a wide range of training courses including topics such as:
- Fundamentals and advanced
- Business analysis
- Requirements modelling and management
- Information and data modelling
- Geospatial modelling
- Enterprise and solution architecture modelling
- Analysis and design modelling including component and deployment models
- UML, BPMN, SysML, Archimate, TOGAF, GML, ArcGIS
Catch Software is a Business Advisory Consultancy, focusing on Organizational Quality & Capability. Our team of consultants provide high value technical and practice consulting to our range of globally distributed customers. As a long-term Sparx Systems partner, Catch can provide a range of services around Enterprise Architect including its integration as part of a wider toolchain.
Catch's own quality management tool Enterprise Tester is built with deep and rich integrations into Enterprise Architect and the Atlassian tool suite to deliver a fully integrated toolchain, supporting organizations to transform their business to become more responsive & capable.
Services offered by Catch include:
- Enterprise Architect Consulting & Integration Services
- Training & Mentoring
- Product Sales & Support
For more information please contact:
+64 9 303 2023
See also our Third-Party Plug In listing for Enterprise Tester.
Based in Wellington, Five Rings was established to provide specialized services in business analysis and software development process improvement.
Working with individuals or teams we streamline activities, deliverables, and supporting tools and processes. This has included tailoring Business Analysis processes and deliverables to specific project or organizational needs with core goals of ensuring quality, enhancing communication and understanding of software requirements, whilst leveraging a number of techniques to accelerate requirements delivery.
Our services include:
- The provision of Business Analysis consultancy services.
- Training individuals and teams in business analysis skills, processes and deliverables.
- Business Process Modeling (UML or BPMN).
- The provision of short term BA resources.
Five Rings provides a range of services to support the implementation and use of Enterprise Architect including:
- Installation, implementation and configuration services
- An introductory training course for Business Analysts, this is available online or for classroom delivery
- A transition course to enable a speedy transition to productivity
Software Development Process Improvement projects have involved tailoring and implementing contemporary software development methodologies. These implementations range from "lite" Agile projects through to tailored instances of the Rational Unified Process for larger, more formal projects.