Dynamic Model Simulation
Model Simulation brings your behavioral models to life with instant, real-time behavioral model execution. Validate the correctness of your behavioral models and identify any potential bottlenecks, inefficiencies or problems in your model or business process, prior to implementation.
Benefits of Simulation:
- Verify the correctness of your behavioral models.
- Improve communication and visualize how systems really work.
- Reduce complexity and risk.
- Analyze the impact of change on a system or business process.
Bring Your Models to Life
- Simulate the execution of conceptual model designs for behavioral diagrams.
- Dynamically track and highlight the active nodes within your model.
- Gain a better understanding of how a model actually works.
- Support for the execution of UML Activity, Interaction, State Machine models and BPMN Business Processes.
- Use triggers to stipulate when a system transitions from one state to the next.
- Use the new Simulation Events window to fire Triggers or save and load a set of Triggers.
Analyze and Evaluate
- Use breakpoints to analyze decision making and improve business outcomes.
- Examine the Call Stack and inspect simulation variables at runtime.
- Experiment with different choices and evaluate the impact in a risk free environment.
Improve Business Systems
- Gain a better understanding of how your business systems actually work.
- Visualize and validate the behavior of your BPMN 2 Process.
- Analyze your business processes to identify bottlenecks and inneficiencies.
- Change the speed of your simulation to observe a process in greater detail.