The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server opens your entire enterprise to your modeling efforts, enabling stakeholders to have secure access for discussion and review.
The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server consists of multiple components, the requirements of each component are listed below.
Pro Cloud Server
The main component of the Pro Cloud Server is a standard Windows© service that is designed to run continuely listening for requests from Enterprise Architect, WebEA, Prolaborate or other 3rd party product.
- 400 MB hard disk space
- 2Gb of RAM
- 1280*720 or higher resolution display
- ODBC Drivers where needed
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 2019 Server
- Windows 2016 Server
- Windows 2012 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Linux using Wine 1.8 + or an equivalent Crossover version
- Mac OS X 10.8.x or higher using Wine 1.8 + or an equivalent Crossover version
Enterprise Architect Versions Supported:
- Enterprise Architect v11 (onwards) - Corporate edition (or above).
- Enterprise Architect v14 (onwards) - Professional edition (or above), can connect to cloud based Firebird models
Web Server Requirements
- A web server, Apache or Microsoft© IIS
- 2 MB hard disk space
- PHP v7.0 (or later)
In order for WebEA to display diagrams, Enterprise Architect must save the diagrams as images, which can be achieved with:
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 13 (or later)
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 11 (with the Worker Edition of EA installed with the Pro Cloud Server).